Then being a part of our mentoring group can help aspiring trend followers develop the necessary skills to succeed.
Everything is geared towards putting the building blocks in place to help you achieve long-term success and develop a robust process and mindset.
To achieve as good as performance as possible, considerable time is spent on risk management and trading psychology. Without these two elements in place you will not succeed as a trader, no matter how good your method of defining entries and exits is.
Here is a case study of how one trend follower progressed, and a follow up testimonial from early 2016.
There are many benefits to joining:
- Initial review of where you are, and where you want to get to - we look at your beliefs and goals, your strengths and weaknesses, review your previous trading history, and formulate a tailored plan of action to move forward;
- Work together to improve your overall trading plan - including reinforcing the elements of good risk control, developing the right mindset and the basics of trend following;
- 1-2-1 training* - we go through how to scan for potential opportunities, how to identify potential opportunities using scans and interpreting price 'action', as well as the basic maths behind successful trading;
- Access to the Members-only area – Now set up on Slack, join in the discussion with other members around trend following, risk and psychology as well as potential set ups and trades, while having accessing to additional resources;
- Review of trading performance - I conduct periodic reviews of trading logs to identify any potential issues that may arise. This also opens us people to take accountable for their actions and become responsible for their results;
- Ongoing email/Skype support – so you can progress in a more private 1-2-1 manner, and raise any queries or questions as you go along.
NOTE: While I occasionally discuss the potential trades I am looking at or currently holding, this is NOT designed as a signal service. The idea is to make people self-sufficient and develop their own method of trading and skillset which best suits them and their circumstances.
All these elements have been proven to help traders accelerate their learning, and avoid or eliminate the major mistakes that the majority of traders make.
Our group members are all individual traders who have a passion to learn and improve their performance. They come from all parts of the globe, with different levels of experience and equity. And everyone has their strengths and weaknesses, and different areas which need improvement, be it in their process, risk control or mindset.
The annual cost of the mentoring is £1,200 for the first year. To sign up via Paypal click here.
* Subject to COVID-19 restrictions being lifted, if in the UK, these can be held face-to-face (me to visit you) at a weekend. Travel / accommodation charges may apply depending on location. If not, or if weekends do not suit, these can be arranged via Skype or 1-2-1 webinar in the evenings or weekends. For people outside the UK, suitable times for Skype/1-2-1 webinars will be arranged to factor in any time difference.