But those rewards don't come easy. Common wisdom amongst the trading community is that 95% of traders fail. This shouldn't really come as a surprise though. Trading is difficult and more likely than not, you will make some expensive mistakes in the beginning.
If you're looking for a way to increase your chances of success, then you're in the right place. I've been mentoring traders for 6 years and we've seen some terrific results. Read on to find out how my mentoring programme can help you and what it involves.
So how can a mentor help you?
First and foremost, you will accelerate your learning. I've been trading successfully through some of the most turbulent markets in living memory. By getting complete access to me, you'll benefit from all that experience. You'll avoid making costly mistakes. I will teach you my complete trend following system which includes a thorough review of my approach to risk management. I've been trading this system, with minor adjustments, for almost twelve years and as you can see, it has enjoyed some pretty impressive results.
And when things aren't going very well, you'll have someone to talk to. Trading can be a lonely game, especially when you're going through a period of losses. Many of my members consider this to be one of the most valuable parts of the programme.
"Having Steve to talk to not only helps in detailing the current state of the markets but more importantly it's someone to confide in when things are not going your way or are working for you"
What does my mentoring programme involve?
The first stage of the mentoring programme is a 1-2-1 training session* that lasts for between 4-6 hours and includes:
- A thorough introduction to trend following and my own system;
- Access to free end of day software for our customised scans;
- Setting up of scans and chart templates for your platform;
- An extensive review of previous winning and losing trades, in different market conditions;
- A copy of my e-book The Trading Triangle, which outlines my own method, together with the addendum released in early 2013;
- A detailed explanation of risk management principles;
- An overview of the crucial aspects of trading psychology;
- Custom spreadsheets to record your performance.
- Full email and Skype support;
- Access to the members Twitter feed;
- Regular members-only group webinars;
- Reviews of your trading logs to identify areas of improvement.
"I recently had the pleasure of 1-2-1 training from Steve and found the day excellent value. I was literally trading the T3 system profitably the next day"
Invest in yourself
Try to think of the cost of mentoring as an investment in your trading career. The sooner you start to master the art of trading, the sooner you will start to make money from the markets. By signing up to my programme, you speed up your learning curve and you will avoid the costly mistakes that thousands of novice traders repeatedly make. More often than not, those mistakes are more expensive than the cost of any training or mentoring.
"I followed up 'The Trading Triangle' e-book with 1-2-1 training in 2010 and to this day I am trading profitably"
Any further questions?
Go here for some answers to basic questions I get asked about the service.